Thursday 3 January 2013

top 6 perfumes of 2012


2012 was probably my favourite year for perfumes. I experimented and bought a wide range of different fragrances. I wanted to share with you my top 6.

6 ~


Is the Jimmy Choo eau de parfum
I love this fragrance. i took this perfume with me when i was on holiday. And it was the perfect scent for my holiday. I love how the perfume and the box is the same martial that jimmy choo would use on their shoes. I think it was a really clever idea.



5 ~

Is Gucci Première. i normally used this fragrance for when i went out. This fragrance goes really well when your in a dress. I know that sounds really weird but its great for prom , galore nights , posh events   etc .... . Its a very sophisticated scent that i love.




4 ~

Is Daisy eau so fresh by Marc Jacobs
I can't stress how this perfume saved me in the summer. It has this perfect fresh scent . Which is great for those really hot humid days. Because let me tell you this perfume will keep you smelling nice and fresh.


3 ~

Is Christina Aguilera by night . So i know this perfume should sound a lot like number 5 but trust me i didn't really wear this perfume at night funny enough. This perfume is one of my favourite perfumes. I love the bottle the design . I love every thing about it. I normally wear this perfume when i go to school. Because its not to strong but not to subtle.


2 ~


Is fantasy by Nina Ricci . This perfume is the cutest I've seen. Its probably my favourite bottle design out of all these perfumes. I also love the ad for this perfume , I think its young fresh and really girly just like the perfume. This scent lasted a long time on my skin as well.  Its perfect for going on those first dates.

1 ~


Is Angel by Thierry Mugler. yep this is number one. This perfume you'l ether love or hate. A bit like marmite. I literally swear by this perfume. Its my go to scent and it lives in my bag half  the time. I love
the fact its refillable as well. I just think this perfume is amazing , you could wear it to any event night or day. Its a unique scent that i love love love.

hopefully 2013 will bring amazing new fragrances to all us women.
Thanks for reading v ~ xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment