Saturday 19 January 2013

rimmel london's wake me up foundation

hey guys so this is my first review i hope you like it 



so iam in 400 natural beige which is the darkest shade they do.
it claims it gives you an anti fatigue look. which is great if you don't get a lot of sleep. it also says it very moisturising.theres also spf 15.



my opinion its probably one of the best foundations I've ever tried. it matches my skin perfectly and because its anti fatigue it makes me look awake fresh and bright. it has little shimmers in it but its not noticeable not even in the bottle. it just make you glow. don't worry if you have oily skin cause i do and it didn't make me look oily . this foundation is very easy to blend into your skin. i use a foundation brush. but most recently i tried wetting a sponge and applying it and it gave me an even more dewy finish. it also stayed on for the whole day. i was sitting down and i felt my skin at 7 ish one day and  it was still on perfectly. i love the bottle as well. the fact its glass makes it look even better. i also love the orange pump and cap.
overal out of all the foundations I've tried this is the best.
i really do recommend this foundation. 4.5/5 !


1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for checking out my blog i will defiantly have a look at your blog xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete